Monday, March 12, 2018

Man-splaining


Click Here to Bid (6x6in. - starts at $100)

I laughed pretty hard when I came up with the title for this one, because it is just SO perfect.

I was going through my photos from San Francisco today, trying to decide how I wanted to dedicate my painting time (AKA, my limited, not resting my back time). I realized I had quite a few from a morning wander around Embarcadero. When I walked in one direction, I got the dramatic back-lit effect (ex., yesterday's painting), and when I turned around, I got the in their face, front-lit effect (see above).

Next I will paint one aimed towards the water (if these folks above looked left), and then another heading into the financial district. That will hit every direction, and somehow that feels complete.

"Green Square" 6x6in.
(outside frame 13x13in.)
Click Here to Bid

No comments: